Saturday 8 February 2014

Week 1 in review

Well week 1 was a little less than great. I was away staying with family from Sunday till Friday. Had a lovely time but difficult starting a new program. I walked Monday and Tuesday 400 cal each time so that was something. Wednesday I did my best with the boxing video. Ha a bit of a laugh, but I did my best.
 Squeezing a boxing workout in a small bedroom is a challenge to say the least. Raising my hands being careful not to hit the ceiling fan. But I did it, not well but as Mish says I turned up!
I had an appt on Thursday and then it was a heat wave so no luck that day. Friday I was travelling so next workout Sat. Done!
Had no chance to prepare my own food but tried to keep light.
Didn't weigh as not home and decided to do it next week.
I doubt if weight will move at this stage, but I know I will get fitter and stronger, and maybe metabolism may perk up and play ball. Now eating from menu, love it, so nice not having to think too much , having a good menu done is a wonderful help . I do add extras for other family members but so far so good. Come on week 2!

1 comment:

  1. It's really hard when starting a new program and being out of your own surroundings. So good on you for giving it a great crack. I think you may surprise yourself when you do weigh in. I look forward to reading how you have gone. Have you done a sneaky weigh in???? ;-) I'm naughty like that and have never stopped that habit of weighing nearly everyday.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete