Wednesday 12 February 2014

1st. Weight in . OMG!

Well it has happened, I have actuall lost!  Due to my history of weight management , I won't believe it till I've lost more next week.  I truely believed I had to be basically starch free to lose any weight.
I was in phase 1 of the Atkins diet riding every second day  for 2months and lost nothing. I know my hormones don't help but really!   I suspect I wasn't able to manage the high level of protein in the diet.
What ever!
Any way never can say I won't reboot and try something new. Having this lovely menu done for me
set out and able to swap, so cool. I have to admitt I really didn't expect to lose weight , well not until my fitness improved ,muscle mass increased and maybe improve metabolism. Ha!  Just shows you
can teach on old dog new tricks.  Well all assuming it continues.  I weighed again today and it is still down.:).  Yeh!
Had a couple of weeks off the bike so rides are behind. We went 26 km this morning.  Will do Mish's
toning workout tomorrow.
I can see this mix of different exercises is doing wonders for me. My dicky groin is coping if not improving a little. My strength has improved , I do weights once a week , yesterday.
I'm amazed at how good it is all going.
Ha I learnt from my muesli mishap, I got this yummy whole grain sour dough at the market but I worked out how many calories it should be. I'm sure it has more seeds in it than most wholegrain.
Not to be caught out again .
Come on week three.
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo, what did you lose???? This is like buying a car and not telling us the colour. Don't leave us in suspense.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete